August 2016

What a busy summer and I'd like to thank Nancy so much for filling in while I (Becky) have been traveling and helping out with family.  Can't believe I've missed three months of meetings and believe me I have missed being there (especially all that scrumptious looking food in August.)  I think we could probably be a foodie group as well as quilters.

Since I wasn't able to attend the meeting, I will post the great pictures that Jeanette provided and let you get the feel for the meeting.


Our Ruby Jubilee Quilt is finished and turned out so beautiful, thanks to everyone who contributed the lovely blocks and especially to Marsha for her beautiful quilting



The Utah Quilt Guild is looking for more quilts for Quilt Fest.  If you have a quilt you would like to enter go to their web sight and fill out the form.  They have room this year for more quilts.  If you would like to display your quilt but not be judged, there is no charge for Display Only quilts.  

Don't forget quilt fest Sept. 21-24
where classes for these two quilts will be taught


Table Toppers available for purchase at Quilt Fest

 

 Sew and Tell

Jeanette's pretty disappearing four patch
for a new grandbaby



Pretty Bug jar quilt
(this month's BOM)

Belinda's Row by Row

Sandra has been busy with this lovely applique

Karen has been practicing on her new longarm, nice practice Karen

So pretty Karen

Block of the Month

This month's BOM

July's BOM

Potluck - Yum

Really wishing I had been able to attend



Don't forget next month, September 13, is our Quilt Retreat at Quilter's Attic in Bountiful.  Be sure to let Jeanette know you will be attending.

Comments

  1. All this is just amazing dear and I want to thank you for sharing all your artwork here. I also have been to seattle convention last to last week and stuff displayed there was also amazing. I hope you all had fun there at the meet up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse Utah Quilt Guild November 14, 2023