And last update to the blog I will input tonight.  This one shows a few of the pictures I was able to take with my iPhone during the "National Quilt Day" held at Legacy Village on March 15th & 16th.  There were MANY beautiful quilts!!!  Even with all the ... "stuff" going on in my life, I will make at LEAST one quilt this year.  I have made that promise to myself, since I haven't made a quilt in 2 years now.  But I WILL make one this year.  I am ... I just am!!!  Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the pictures.


Our quilt guild's little section of heaven.
Our President decorated it so cute.

One of so many beautiful quilts during a
trunk show portion of the day.  

Another quilt during a trunk show.

Many ooo and aahs during a trunk show.  

Some of the quilts on display to enjoy.


I thought this one to be SO adorable.
It is about having chicken poxs.
 I hope you can see in the picture that
 the person who made this quilt, actually
 made it look like chicken pox bumps on
 the face of the little girl in the bed.  

This was another favorite of mine on display.
  I love whimsical quilts like this one!!

I couldn't post pictures without showing
a couple of Diane's beautiful works.  The two
in the picture that are hers are the
second and fourth one from the left.

More quilts on display

Another trunk show quilt!  Just awesome!

If memory serves me correctly
(which it often does NOT),
 this quilt is made by one of our members
 ... just lovely, Yvonne!

Of course like I mentioned on a different
picture, I love whimsical quilts.  So here
 is another one that caught my eye.
 The snake's head you could actually
 lift up the fabric that was the mouth.
  I ain't no snake fan, but I loved this quilt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse Utah Quilt Guild November 14, 2023