Well hello to my fellow Syracuse Quilt Guild members!  And to the many wonderful visitors that stop by to see what we have been up to.

It seems lately all I seem to be doing is apologizing, and here I go again.  I am sorry this is a late entry from our September meeting.  Unfortunately I needed to go to Connecticut and help with my mother getting back on the mend.  She is 80 years old, and with having 2 surgeries in 3 weeks, it really knocked her down a bit.  But when I left, after being there for 18 days, I think she is going to get better.  My prayers are a many every day.  : )

And with that said, I was unable to attend the September meeting.  But how amazing out group continues to be.  Jeanette stepped up to the plate for me and took some great pictures!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jeanette!!!

Let's take a look at these pictures ...

Our lovely president showing us her adapted
ironing board and cover she made for it.  

This ironing board is a regular ironing board that now has
 a larger board attached to it by screws.  Her awesome
 husband designed it so the screws aren't in the way when
 ironing.  This board comes in real great for times
 of ironing larger quilts, backing, and etc.    

Heidi from "K & H Quilt Shop" stopped by to show us what
 classes,  projects and inform of upcoming trunk shows.

Oh ... whimsical items.  I love it!!!

A block of the month is starting
this month at "K & H Quilt Shop"

A class on making this apron is available ...

And a class to make this doll ...

Also a class to make this tote ...

And a lovely wall hanging class ... 

Or how about a class to make this quilt ... 

Or a class for this FUN quilt!!!
I think "K & H" are moving right along with their
 store and tons of interest by many quilters.  

Our wonderful quilter, Pauline, has done it again.
She has made some very charming, special quilts.  

Oh Pauline ... WHIMSICAL!!!
And Halloween too!!!  I love it!!!

Nice, Pauline! 

Sweet Becky made two quilts for her lucky grandchildren.
This is the first one.

And the second quilt.  How magical!!!  

How can you NOT love this quilt!!!
It is a one a grandchild will treasure forever.  

A quilt that Belinda made for a fisherman friend that brings
 her family fish all the time.   What a lovely thank you gift!

The 3D Bow Tie quilt that members of our
guild made blocks for.  Not sure if memory serves me
correctly, but I believe this was suppose to be a QOV quilt?
And here is our magnificent quilt completed.
Squares members of the guild made.  Belinda put all
together.  Marsha showing the beautiful quilting she did.
Some lucky person is going to be the owner of it come
the "Festival of Trees" time!!!

Our dear Lynda showing a lovely quilt she made.
 I LOVE blue and white quilts.  Made one myself
of blue tea cups for an aunt.  So rich in color it looks to me.  

Our fun Diane, passing out thank you's for
those who have worked on Quilts of Valor, a
program that is near and dear to her heart.  : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse Utah Quilt Guild November 14, 2023