EXCITED!!!  That is what I am!!!  My husband, daughter and I braved the snow storm today (Saturday, closing day of the festival) because we just had to make it to the Festival of Trees.  We weren't able to make it during the week, so snow storm or not … we were getting to the festival.  I am SO glad we did.  I wanted to see all the trees but I was on a mission, though.  I wanted to see if our quilt was lucky enough to be one of the ones displayed.  I know the festival receives so many quilts, meaning not all get to be displayed.  Ours did!!! And it sold for $675.00!!!  How wonderful.  I can't wait to show everyone the fabric I have bought to make our quilt for the festival next year.  I hope that next year's quilt turns out just as beautiful as this one!  Great job, ladies!!  Anyways, here it is … our quilt in the festival.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syracuse Utah Quilt Guild November 14, 2023